Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Improve Your Daily Life Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Trick That Every Person Must Learn > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Improve Your Daily Life Ghos…

페이지 정보

작성자Bea 댓글댓글 0건 조회조회 16회 작성일 24-08-05 08:04

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are targeting vehicles more than ever before particularly keyless entry cars. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from running unless it's set to a specific pin code. It is very small and is attached to the loom of the vehicle, making it almost impossible for thieves. It also sends instant message alerts to your cell phone to alert you when the car is moved.

308785165_499195788347328_5859105632268553197_nlow.jpgDetection

autowatch ghost installation walsall is the smallest GPS alarm available on the market. It can be set up discreetly inside your vehicle, so that thieves cannot find it. It tracks GPS locations and also transmits a cell signal to your mobile phone whenever your vehicle moves. This allows you to track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a far more accurate way to track your car than LoJack which can take a police day to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and works anywhere your phone is able to receive text alerts and has an mobile network. This puts you in front of thieves that don't wish to be traced. It's also easy to hide to ensure that thieves are unable to interfere with it.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system which is the smallest in the world. It interfaces with your cell phone through text messaging, so it can be used on any phone that can receive text messages (no extra hardware needed). Alerts for messages include "movement" detection and the ability to access Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle, and an instant "movement detection". The messages contain ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also find a list of available commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

1660-0579

평일 : 09:00 - 18:00
(점심시간 12:30 - 13:30 / 주말, 공휴일 휴무)

• 상호 : 배관닥터
  • 대표 : 김하늘
  • 사업자등록번호 : 694-22-01543
  • 메일 : worldandboy@naver.com
Copyright © 배관닥터 All rights reserved.