Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Ease Your Everyday Lifethe Only Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Trick Every Person Should Know > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Ease Your Everyday Lifethe O…

페이지 정보

작성자Jai Pillinger 댓글댓글 0건 조회조회 7회 작성일 24-07-02 01:19

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are targeting vehicles more than ever before, especially keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless it's programmed to a particular pin code. It's extremely small and is taped to the vehicle loom making it nearly impossible for thieves to find. It will also send you an immediate message alert on your mobile to inform you that the vehicle is being moved.

Detection

311170119_2306394586188303_2849487588620745484_nlow.jpgThe smallest GPS alarm that is available ghost alarm installation can be placed in a discreet location within your vehicle, so that thieves would never find it. It logs GPS locations and also transmits a cell signal to your mobile phone when your vehicle moves. You can track your car via Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a far more precise method of tracking your car than LoJack which could take police days to locate your vehicle. ghost installations review Alarm is simple to use and is able to be used wherever your phone can receive text alerts and is connected to an cellular network. This puts you ahead of thieves who don't want to be tracked. It is also easy to hide to ensure that thieves are unable to interfere with it.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's most compact GPS vehicle alarm system. It communicates with your cell phone by text messaging, which means it works on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no additional hardware required). Message alerts are instant "movement" detection, as well as the ability to access Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. Message commands include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also get an inventory of commands by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages can help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

1660-0579

평일 : 09:00 - 18:00
(점심시간 12:30 - 13:30 / 주말, 공휴일 휴무)

• 상호 : 배관닥터
  • 대표 : 김하늘
  • 사업자등록번호 : 694-22-01543
  • 메일 : worldandboy@naver.com
Copyright © 배관닥터 All rights reserved.