Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Techniques To Simplify Your Everyday Lifethe Only Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Trick Every Individual Should Know > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Techniques To Simplify Your Everyday …

페이지 정보

작성자Denese 댓글댓글 0건 조회조회 19회 작성일 24-09-05 13:59

본문

ghost immobiliser install alarm installation (from articlescad.com) Near Me

Thieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before particularly keyless entry vehicles. The ghost 2 immobiliser installation near me 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from running unless it's set to a specific pin code. It's small and is attached to the loom on the vehicle, making it almost impossible for thieves. It also sends instant message alerts on your cell phone to notify you when the car is moved.

The detection

ghost immobiliser install is the tiniest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be installed discreetly inside your vehicle, so that thieves will never be able to locate it. It records GPS locations and transmits a signal to your phone when your vehicle moves. This lets you track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It is a much more accurate way to track your car than LoJack which could take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and is able to be used wherever your phone can receive text alerts, and also has a mobile network. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be followed. It is easy to hide and hide, so that thieves cannot interfere with the device.

Message alerts

autowatch ghost installers near me Alarm is an GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest alarm system in the world. It is connected to your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used on any mobile capable of receiving text messages. Message alerts provide immediate "movement" detection as well as a link to Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. Message commands include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also receive an alphabetical list of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts help you stay ahead of thieves.310762719_174097598533869_2015889089625884380_nlow.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

1660-0579

평일 : 09:00 - 18:00
(점심시간 12:30 - 13:30 / 주말, 공휴일 휴무)

• 상호 : 배관닥터
  • 대표 : 김하늘
  • 사업자등록번호 : 694-22-01543
  • 메일 : worldandboy@naver.com
Copyright © 배관닥터 All rights reserved.